Recipes to Remember - Tumeric Chicken and Crispy Chickpeas



My favorite thing about getting into cooking was trying new recipes. Even though I've made a lot of winners I haven't revisited many so I thought I would begin to share some our households favorite and re-requested recipes.


Most recently enjoyed on February 3, 2021

This is one of my favorites and its also a one pot wonder which makes for an easy and simple weeknight feast. I highly recommend following the recipes "low and slow" instructions for cooking the chickpeas, the crunch that you get is truly addictive. I also vaguely remember that this is the recipe which prompted me to buy a splatter guard after several chickpeas popped out of the pan while crisping and became dog food.

Give me more!
 The first iteration. Can you see why I made it again? So good!


I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts