The week that was - December 13, 2021

I feel like we really hit the nail on the head this week when it comes to recipes. Life is a little stressful right now and it was so great to wind down the day with some good comfort food. Next week will be lots of easy meals since squeezing in some holiday baking is on the to-do list.

And the week went a little something like this!


Spicy lemongrass and ginger veggie fried rice. This one was off the cuff but I'm getting a recipe on paper because it was really exceptional and super easy.

This recipe has options for the instant pot and slow cooker. I always use the stove top and its never failed us. A top 5 favorite meal for sure.

This new recipe was a big big hit. Give me all the mushrooms.

This one feeds an army! But there isn't anything better than Swedish Meatballs on a gloomy winter night. I obviously would have loved them over mashed potatoes, but I've been baking a lot lately so steamed broccoli got swapped in.

We made this recipe by the book previously when I ran across the Trader Joes Harissa marinated chicken. This recipe is inspired by  the @dashofmandi original with marinated panko breaded chicken substituted. 

 I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts