An ode to puff pastry pizza

Only a wierdough doesn't like pizza.

In this family pizza (Za, not Suh, IYKYK) reigns supreme.  It was a simple pepperoni pizza that my husband and I split on our first date a decade ago and now that our tastes have evolved so has our definition of pizza. So let me introduce you to our ultimate variation, Puff Pastry Pizza. The light, crispy, buttery, melt in your mouth perfection that is now a standard pizza base in our household.

I was introduced to the idea by Jessica Merchant of How Sweet Eats in her cookbook Everyday Dinners

Brussel Sprout, Fontina, and Pistachio

Zucchini, Lemon Goat Cheese (From Everyday Dinners)

Chicken, Bacon, Ranch (from Everyday Dinners)

What a deceptively decadent looking Christmas breakfast! We spend the holiday out near the coast with my family and this turned out to be the perfect healthy-ish breakfast for our little group.

Why choose between tacos and pizza when you clearly don't have to?

 I genuinely hope that you try at least one of these gems out, or a version of your own design!

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts